Sunday 19 June 2011

Mobius Wrap

Hi everyone.
I have been looking for the exact counts for my Mobius wrap for sometime now.  Finally i found the right pattern.
Basically the concepts are very simple, however its not enough till you know how to get the twist right. I hope the pattern is helpful. I will be posting the picture as soon as i am done making my Mobius wrap.
If you have further questions, let me know. I would love to help. Enjoy, what i enjoy the mot.... try Creating something for yourself!

~ Chain  a row in desired length of your cowls circumference.
~ Form a ring with 1 sl st in first ch.
~ ROUND 1: ch 3 (= 1 tr), skip first ch, continue to work 1 tr in every chain the entire round, work only in back loop of ch.
~ Continue to work in the round and once you finish the first round you now work 1 tr in every ch in front loop of ch (i.e. there will be a "cross" in the transition).
~ ROUND 2: (Insert a marker = beg of round).
~ Begin working 1 tr in 3rd ch from beg of previous round, continue to work 1 tr in every tr the entire round.
~ Continue in the round with desired stitch pattern.
~ Continue till the length you want.
~ Enjoy your winters!

No comments: